12 search results
- CC Cloud Connection: [Android] The version of CC I have doesn't have the Cloud Connection. Why?
Answer: CC Cloud in added in CC V4.1.0. The upgrade should have been made available by Amazon or Google Play to all legitimate users. Note that for ...
- CC Cloud Connection: What cloud providers does CC support?
Answer: CC Cloud currently supports: Dropbox [Android, iOS] Microsoft OneDrive [Android, iOS] Box [Android] Amazon Cloud Drive (as of CC V4.2.2) [Android] A calibre library stored on the device, either in main memory or ...
- CC Cloud Connection: Why does CC warn against using Google Drive?
Answer: Calibre puts a unique identifier at the end of some folder and file names to ensure that it can store different books having the same ...
- Reader apps and devices: [Android] Why can't I install CC on Nook android devices?
Answer: News: as of early May 2013, the Nook HD and HD+ devices can purchase apps (and other stuff) from the Google Play store. This change ...
- [Android] Folders and file names: [Android] How do I use an SD card with Android 4.4 (Kitkat) or later?
Answer: Using CC V5 or later with Android 5 (Lollipop) or later: CC V5 supports Android's "Storage Access Framework", so you can put your books anywhere on ...
- Getting help, reporting problems, or making comments: How do I get help?
Answer: The best way to ask us for help is to post a message on our support forum. That way we and other experienced users can ...
- Getting Calibre Companion: [Android] How do I upgrade from the demo to the full version?
Answer: For various reasons we did not add the ability to upgrade CC using in-app purchasing. Instead, you must purchase and install the full version then ...
- Getting Calibre Companion: [Android] Where do I get Calibre Companion?
Answer: Calibre Companion is available on Google Play and on Amazon Appstore for Android. The free demo version is also available on Google Play and on Amazon Appstore. CC runs on ...
- Getting Calibre Companion: I must pay for CC to try it. Can I get a refund if I
Answer: If you have any concerns about whether CC will meet your needs and if you are using Android, please try the free demo version of CC ...
- General: Why does CC ask for Android permission X?
Answer: CC needs the following permissions to be able to do its job: ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: allows CC to determine whether or not networking is enabled ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: allows CC to ...
- Getting help, reporting problems, or making comments: How do I report bugs or make comments?
Answer: Please make comments or report bugs using the Calibre Companion MobileRead forum (this forum) (our strong preference: a thread per comment would be good), via MobileRead private ...
- Tips and tricks: [Android] How do I reinstall CC without losing all my book information?
Answer: These steps assume that you can run CC. If you cannot then the only choice you have is to uninstall and reinstall the app, in ...
The most popular searches are:
- Onedrive (4864x)
- dropbox (3681x)
- cloud (3590x)
- connect (3472x)
- getting error when opening book (3364x)
- google play books (3258x)
- Upload content to cloud (3054x)
- choose reader (2948x)
- kindle (2364x)
- reader (2157x)
- sync (1897x)
- import (1751x)
- Refresh (1711x)
- delete (1598x)
- sd (1545x)
- Google Drive (1505x)
- grouping (1462x)
- Loading (1287x)
- Drive (1230x)
- Network (1160x)